The date of payment from buyers deliver within days
Goji berry extract
Product Name: Goji berry extract powder ( wolfberry extract powder)
Latin name: LyciumbarbarumL.
Part of Used: whole fruit
Appearance: Brown power
Active Ingredients: polysaccharide
Genaral Specifications: 30% -50% polysaccharides
Test method: UV
Extraction type: Solvent Extraction
CAS No. : 107-43-7
Extract method: Grain alcohol/water
Packing: By 25kgs/drum, inner by double plastic bag.
Storage: Stored in cool & dry well closed container, keep away from moisture and strong light/heat.
Shelf life: Two years under well storage situation.
1. What Is Goji Berry?
The goji berry, also called the wolfberry, is a bright orange-red berry that comes from a shrub that's native to China. In Asia, goji berries have been eaten for generations in the hope of living longer.
Over time, people have used goji berries to try to treat many common health problems like diabetes, high blood pressure, fever, and age-related eye problems. Goji berries are eaten raw, cooked, or dried (like raisins) and are used in herbal teas, juices, wines, and medicines.
2. Main Function:
1) Inhibits tumor growth and improves disease resistance
2) Powerful anti-oxidant which extends life,and improves the memory
3) Neutralize the side effects of chemotherapy and radiation
4) Help normalize blood pressure and balance blood sugar
5) Stimulates secretion of HGH, feel and look younger
6) Lowers cholesterol,helps lose weight
7) Enhances sexual functions and improves fertility
8) Supports liver,eyes,kidneys and strengthens muscles and bones
9) Relieves insomnia,headaches and alleviates anxiety and stree
1. Benefit for kidney, nutritional for lung, good for vision and eyes.
2. Many type of amino acid, vitamins, and more other nutritional components and minerals, can supply body fluid and increase internal secretion
3. Enhance immunity.
4. Decrease acidic content in blood.
5. Can be made of the best natural health care products, widely used in health food, health drink, and teas.
6. Can be used as a tonic for the eyes, especially where the circulation is thought to be poor, in conditions of dizziness, blurred vision, and diminished sight.
7. In the respiratory system it is used to tonify the lungs, especially in conditions with a consumptive cough.
8. In the cardiovascular system lycium is used as a circulatory tonic, to reduce blood pressure and to lower lipid levels.
Kanglai Ecology is a professional organic and pure natural high quality and cheap price goji berry extract powder liver protection manufacturer. This Chinese herbal product is of high quality and low price. Should you are interested in it, please be free to wholesale the best factory supply water-soluble herbal products at low price with us, and the free sample is also offered.